Love in the Time of Coriander

Thoughts on food & more.

Friday, March 25, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome, folks! This is a new adventure for me. Venturing into the world of blogging, that is. I've sat still and quietly observed the power and presence of blogging in a circle of writerly friends. I've been awed with how many of them have chosen to use their blogs as a medium of creativity and exchange but uncertain of how I might want to use my own blog.

After much consideration, I've decided it no longer needs to be as thoughtful as I'd hoped. A myriad of interests might crop up in this blog, including poetry, memoirs, love, music, & psychology. Ah, but food. Food might be the primary glue that holds this blog together. It's a source of inspiration for me. It makes my world go 'round.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home