Love in the Time of Coriander

Thoughts on food & more.

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Bells & Reverie!


Suprisingly, the date has come and gone! E & I are hitched, and it went off without a hitch. Several of our friends said it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Many remarked that they loved our priest, who was entertaining and managed a very sweet hearthfelt ceremony with much humor and effervescence.

Other guests commented on the delicious veggie Indian food (by Amber India), the picture-perfect desserts (by Delessio Market in SF) & killer tunes from a local Berkeley DJ. There was effortless booty-shaking all around. Let's just say we had a crowd who knew how to rock the dance floor. E & I got our own tushes out there and cut a rug, too. Perhaps that was the pinnacle of fun for me? Bells & reverie all around!

So, um. . . anyone in need of a wedding planner? Now that I know how to handle every detail of a 200-guest affair, it's a good time to hang my sign and open shop. But I can't glibly take all the credit for such a masterpiece. Check out our beautiful altar--all thanks to my new hubby, who constructed it from green bamboo. He's been the aesthetic mastermind to the entire affair. Of course, the love of many kind people didn't hurt us, either.

I'll soon be back to blog, writing of all the temptations of the tongue we experienced in West Marin! After that, expect regular posts of kitchen experiments and more.

1 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Niki said...

Congratulations Summi Joon! You two look very cute and very happy. love, Niki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home